me doing an interview for an article on gender equality
- me: so are you a feminist?
- student teacher guy: no, I wouldn't say so.
- me: why?
- student teacher guy: well... actually, what's the definition of feminism?
- me: *recites dictionary.com definition I wrote on my paper bc I knew I would need it at some point*
- student teacher guy: oh. well I do believe that women should have equal opportunities. I just thought it was more of a pro-women and almost anti-men thing.
- me: so you are a feminist?
- student teacher guy: well, yes.
- *at the end of the interview*
- me: what do you think you can do to help women?
- student teacher guy: tell all my friends the definition of feminism.
Girls, romanticize yourselves. You are a queen. You are a warrior. You are an enchantress. You are a mermaid. You are a goddess. You are all of these things and more, you are the stuff of fairytales.
Women, traumatize others. You are a dragon. You are a wolf. You are a bump in the night. You are the last thing they see in the darkness. You are all of these things and more, you are the heart of their fucking nightmares.
Betrayals hurt the most from people you least expect to turn on you.
Friendly reminder that this look is meant for Molly Hooper. Are you reminded? You may proceed to die.
my favorite part about this look is how he catches himself doing it, and you can see his eyes dart away as he tries to process his own reaction (and we know how Sherlock sucks at that, bless his sociopath heart)